While many people love the great outdoors, they balk at camping because the idea of spending a sleepless night on the cold, hard ground puts them off. It doesn’t have to be this way people! There are some awesome, lightweight and robust accessories that will have you sleeping like a log!
Admittedly, while I have a great sleeping pad and sleeping bag, I always skimp on the pillow. I ball up my clothing which is uncomfortable at first and then increasingly rank as my camping trip goes on.
I’ve tried a traveling pillow for neck pain and a small down-filled camping pillow too, but these took up much-needed space in my pack and when they got wet, they were effectively useless. Well, stand back happy campers, I have the solution! The GearBest Inflatable Pillow is the best option I have ever tried.
It comes in at only 0.221 kg so its great for long trips. It self-inflates and you can just press down on it to let the air out. But really, the only thing that matters is that it is super comfortable! You can get it wet, in fact, I like to take it for a swim with me so I can float around with it.
We were so impressed with this cute little number that it gets our Editor’s Choice award for this spring’s first gear review camp sesh. After a week-long sleep on this comfy pillow, I am one happy camper!
It comes in at under $7 and its worth every penny for the way it improves your sleep. Here are the stats:
- Inflation method: Open the gas nozzle, let air filled in automatically, then screw the nozzle tightly (you decide the degree of softness).
- Exhaust method: Open the gas nozzle, roll up the pillow from one side, squeeze out the air then tighten the nozzle. Package it in double-folded or rolling.
- Light weight and portable.
- External material: PVC.
- Internal material: High resilient sponge.
- Gas nozzle material: Plastic.
- Fully filled size: 48.50 x 30.00 x 10.30cm.
- Product weight : 0.221 kg
- Package weight : 0.270 kg
- Package size (L x W x H) : 16.70 x 10.50 x 11.20 cm / 6.56 x 4.13 x 4.40 inches