Finding the best portable ice maker takes a bit of research. Your summer parties and family reunions will be cooler after you purchase an ice making machine. Your guests can enjoy ice cold cocktails while the children will be happy to have the best ice cones.
Check this out to learn more about what makes one ice maker and ice crusher better than another. Get ready for summer parties and be the host with the most by providing everyone with great drinks.
Important Features for a Portable Ice Maker
- Speed: The quickest models are able to make a batch of ice in approximately 7 minutes. The slowest ice makers can make a batch of ice in about 13 minutes.
- Light-weight: In order for you to take your ice maker wherever the party is, it needs to be practical and lightweight. Sizes vary from one as small as a coffee maker to one bigger than a subwoofer.
- Mesh filter: Make sure your ice machine has this type of filter in order to keep ice free of dirt. Filters should be changed regularly to ensure ice is clean and clear.
Best Portable Ice Makers
1. NewAir AI-100R 28lbs Portable Ice Maker
This portable ice making machine is definitely one of the bests. The AI-100R can produce about 28 pounds of ice in 24 hours. This portable ice maker has a fast-freezing cycle which helps to get the first batch of ice in only 6 minutes. You can select between three different sizes of ice cubes and the removable ice bin allows for an easy clean up.
2. Igloo ICE103 Countertop Icemaker
This portable machine is made of stainless steel, making it both stylish and durable. It produces three sizes of ice cubes. Its oversized bucket holds about 2.2 lbs. of ice. This device also features a fast-ice cycle which is able to make a batch of ice in only 6 minutes. Its ice production capacity is of 26 lbs. per day.
3. Avalon Bay AB-ICE26S Portable Ice Maker Machine
This is one of the most popular ice-making machines. It has a charming design, perfect for your kitchen counter. It is equipped with an automatic overflow feature that increases this machine’s lifetime.
4. EdgeStar IP210TI Titanium Icemaker
The portable ice maker is made with a Titanium Finish which gives it a classic design. The device does not feature a drain system because it uses the remaining ice to develop its next ice production cycle. It melts the ice, transforming it into water and then into ice. This process is known as innovative water-use design. It features a sleek, compact design, able to produce three different sizes of ice cubes.
5. Ivation IVAICEM25WH Portable Ice Maker
This device has an LCD display and it features modern compressor refrigeration technology for faster ice production cycle. It also features the water recycling function for regenerating ice cubes. This ice maker also has a programmable timer. The Ivation ice maker features warning alerts, allowing the user know when it is low on water and when it reaches full ice capacity.
When searching for the best portable ice maker, keep in which features you need for the best parties so you find the best fit for your needs. Level up your party game this summer and keep the whole family happy with a portable ice maker.